Search This Blog

19 June 2017

NIghtTrain - 14th June '17

https://www.mixcloud.com/dermotrogers/nighttrain-14th-june-17/
Geraint Watkins - Soldier of Love
John Hiatt - I love that girl
Rene Marie - Let's do it
Damien Dempsey and Imelda May - Big big love
Villagers - Everything I am is yours
Fionn Regan - Cormorant bird
Fleet Foxes - Sun it rises
Arcade Fire - Haiti
The Beatles - Being for the benefit of Mr. Kite
Jazz Jamaica - Barbados
Rico - Sea cruise
Jonathan Richman and the Modern Lovers - Egyptian reggae
Viper Central - Losing my mind
Earl Pickens and Family - With or without you
The Unthanks - Night is my friend
The Persuasions - Imagine
Sam Baker - The feast of Saint Valentine
Van Morrison - On Hyndford Street
Johnny Hartman - My ship
Dexter Gordon - Skylark 
Joey Alexander - It might as well be Spring
Bobby McFerrin - The Garden
Branford Marsalis - Gymnopedie