Search This Blog

10 August 2017

NightTrain - 9th August


Talking Heads - Psycho Killer
David Bowie - Where have all the good times gone
John Lennon - Be Bop a Lu La
The Beatles - She said, She said
Django Bates and the Frankfurt Radio Big Band - Lucy in the sky with diamonds
Divine Comedy - My happy place
Virginia Rodrigues - Oju oba
John Zorn - And the wolf behowls the Moon
Sryiana Ipiros Remix - S40 remix
Ethiopique - Tezeta
Paul Simon- That was your mother
Bob Dylan - I can't get you off of my mind
Dusty Springfield - Tupelo Honey
Neko Case - I wish I was the moon
Elvis Presley - Blue Moon
Bonobo with Nicole Miglis - Surface
Cathal Mac Ruairi - Glow
The Como Mamas - Count your blessing
Jarlath Henderson - Two brothers
Damien Dempsey - Family
Billie Holiday - God Bless the child
Meilana Gillard - Dream to dream
Yo Yo Ma - Misty moonlight waltz
Borodin - String Quartet #2 Noturno Andante
Danny Moss and Stan Tracey - Daydream