Search This Blog

26 October 2017

NightTrain - 25th October'17


Little Feat - Fat man in the bathtub
Steely Dan - Bodhisativa
Courtney Barnett - Ode to Odetta
The Pretenders - Back on the chain gang
Chris Wood - Only a friendly
Jarlath Henderson - Fare thee well my lovely Nancy
Lizz Wright - Barley
Dana Masters - When I was Queen
Mary J Blight and Ja Rule - Rainy days
MIchael Wollney Trio - White moon
Quercus - All I ask of you
Leonard Cohen - I'm leaving the table
Donny McCaslin - Isfahan
Charles Lloyd - Ruby my Dear
John Beasley Monkestra - Crepuscule with Nellie
Django Bates and Frankfurt Radio Big Band - Getting better
Divine Comedy - Happy place
Lisa O'Neill - Positive bubble
Damien Dempsey - Rainy night in Soho
Ed Dupas - Tennessee Night
Amelia White - Said it like a king
Grace Jones - William's blood
Miles Davis and John Coltrane - Round midnight