Search This Blog

15 February 2018

NightTrain 14th February '18 - Valentine's Special


Prince - I wanna be your Lover
Curtis Mayfield - We're in Love
Van Morrison - Crazy Love
Dusty Springfield - Give me some of your loving
Lou Reed - I love you
Willy Deville - Slave to Love
Derek Harriott - Born to love you
Amy Winehouse - Cupid
JJ Cale - I'll make love to you any old time
Nancy Sinatra - Let me kiss you
Valiere June - Wanna be on your mind
Pretenders - From the heart down
Paul Weller - You do something to me
Geraint Watkins - Soldier of Love
Tom Waits - Blue Valentines
David Bowie - Wild is the Wind
Al Green - L-O-V-E
Joni Mitchell - Comes Love
Cecille McLorin Salvant - You're my thrill
Honor Heffernan - A time for Love
Miles Davis - My Funny Valentine
John Coltrane - Naima
June Tabor - I love my Love
The Unthanks - My Lagan Love
Jimmy Durante - Try a little tenderness
Merle Haggard - More than my old guitar
Ella Fitzgerald - When a woman loves a man
Art Pepper - This is Love
Tommy Smith - Duke Ellington's sound of Love