Search This Blog

19 April 2018

NightTrain -18th April'18 - Vision Special


David Bowie - Sound and Vision
Hercules and the Love Affair - Blind
Saun and Starr - Your Face Before My Eyes
Lee Fields and the Expressions - Eye to Eye
Etta James - I'd Rather Go Blind
Mavis Staples - My Own Eyes
Bob Dylan - Visions of Johanna
Alejandro Escovedo - Pale Blue Eyes
Bray Vista - Your Eyes
The Rolling Stones - Faraway Eyes
Chuck Berry - Brown Eyed Handsome Man
Van Morrison - Brown Eyed Girl
Mose Allison - Eyesight to the Blind
The Flamingos - I Only Have Eyes for You
The MarKeys - Popeye Soul
Los Straitjackets - Raging Eyes
Nick Cave - Wide Lovely Eyes
Mark Eitzel - Sleep from My Eyes
Bill Frisell - Keep My Eyes Open
Andy Sheppard - I See Your Eyes Before Me
Stevie Wonder - Visions
Ron Sexsmith - Tomorrow in Her Eyes
Amy Winehouse - I Heard Love is Blind
Bobby Hutcherson - Star Eyes
Tadd Dameron - Focus
Louis Stewart - Angel Eyes
Van Morrison - Be Thou My Vision
Damien Dempsey - Apple of My Eye