Search This Blog

28 June 2018

NightTrain - 27th June '19


Elvis Costello - Sulky Girl
Courtney Barnett - Need a Little Time
Courtney Barnett - Walking on Eggshells
Jorja Smith - Teenage Fantasy
Paul Alwright - All Lve
Moses Sumney - Make Out in the Car
Mop Mop - Adhara
Angelique Kidjo - The Great Curve
Soulive - The Swamp
Mahalia Jackson - Didn't it Rain
Ann Peebles - I Can't Stand the Rain
Liane Carroll - Raining in My Heart
Cassandra Wilson - Throw it Away
Gene Ammons - You Go to My Head
Martin Hayes Quartet - My Mind Will Never Be Easy
Damien Dempsey - Soft Rain
SELK - You Move in Waves
Sean Mac Erlaine - Horse Drawn Thoughts
Idris Ackamoor and the Pyramids - Sunset
Marvin Gaye - Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler)
Bobby Womack - Across 110th Street
kd Lang - Pulling on the Reins
Johhny Cash - I Walk the Line
Buddy Holly - Rave On
Sam Baker -  Peace Out
Steve Kuhn - Once upon a Summertime
Madeleine Peyroux - The Summer Wind