Search This Blog

22 November 2018

NightTrain - 21st November '18


David Bowie - Where Are We Now
Lou Reed - Perfect Day
Aretha Franklin - You Make Me Feel Like A Natural Woman
Al Green - I'm Still in Love With You
JJ Cale - Cajun Moon
Leonard Cohen - A Thousand Kisses Deep
Chet Baker - I Fall in Love Too Easily
Roy Hargrove and Joshua Redman - Across the Pond
Dr. John - Blue Skies
Ben Watt - Nathaniel
Naomi Berrill - Sparkling Sea
Lisa Hannigan - Tender
Paul Weller - You Do Something To Me
Bob Dylan - Ring Them Bells
Ray Charles - The Jealous Kind
Madeleine Peyroux - Lovesick Blues
Dexter Gordon - Serenade in Blue
Solveig Slettahjell - P.S. I Love You
Frank Sinatra - Violets for Your Furs
Honor Heffernan - A Time for Love
Louis Stewart - Darn That Dream
Ella Fitzgerald - Cry Me a River
Julie London - I'm in the Mood for Love
Joni Mitchell - A Case of You
Tom Waits - I Hope I don't Fall in Love With You
Anne and David Lyttle - Detour
Charlie Haden - Wayfaring Stranger