Search This Blog

10 January 2019

Night Train - 9th January '19


David Bowie - Sorrow
David Bowie - Golden Years
Jorja Smith - Lost and Found
Valerie June - I Want to be on Your Mind
Aretha Franklin - You Make me Feel Like a Natural Woman
Irma Thomas - I'm Gonna Cry Until My Tears Run Dry
Rachael Yamagata - Nashville
Ryan Adams - Oh My Sweet Carolina
Dori Freeman - Erin and Zorry's Sneakin' Bitin' Dog
John Hiatt - Lift Every Stone
Tom Waits - Romeo is Bleeding
JJ Cale - Sensitive Kind
Van Morrison - So Quiet in There
Damien Dempsey - A Rainy Night in Soho
Kitty MacFarlane - Last Bus
Shadows and Light - Blue
Caitrin Finch and Seika Ketou - Future Strings
Kato Kuniko - 3rd Movement Fast
Larry Goldings Trio - Sick of Shadows
Branford Marsalis Quartet - Maestra
Jelly Roll Morton - Spanish Tinge, La Paloma
Gavin Povey and Oke She Moke She Pops - New Orleans Twist 
Los Paradiso - Don't Go Givin' Out
Lisa Hannigan - Snow
David Bowie - Wild is the Wind