Search This Blog

21 March 2019

NightTrain - 20th March '19


The Clash - I'm Not Down
The Monkees - I'm a Believer
The Troggs - Wild Thing
Ike and Tina Turner - Rolling Like a River
Mic Christopher - Looking for Jude
The Frames - Revelate
Orquesta Akokan - Gozar La Vida
Toto La Momposina - Manita Uribe
Havana Son - La Mulata Cubana
William Bell and Judy Clay - My Private Number
24 Carat Black - Ghetto Misfortunes Wealth
Lizz Wright - Wash Me Clean
Lizz Wright - When I Close My Eyes
Paul Weller - Hercules
Bob Dylan - Baby Stop Crying
Lisa O'Neill - Lullaby of London
Bray Vista - Your Eyes
Chris Smither - Origin of the Species
John Scofield - Nocturnal Mission
Mare Nostrum - Blue Silence
Julia Kent - Imbalance
Jamie Saft - Moonlight in Vermont
Cieni Eri - Danshone Bushi
Hikari Saotome - Lullaby of the Birds
Mariza - Primavera
Liane Carroll - Goodbye
Shirley Horn - Come To Me / Wild is the Wind
The Unthanks - O Evening Why