Search This Blog

29 August 2019

NightTrain - 28th August '19 - Memories Themed Special


The Paragons - Memories by the Score
Air - Remember
Talking Heads - Memories Can't Wait
The Temptations - How Can I Forget
William Bell - I Forgot to be Your Lover
Van Morrison - Memories
Otis Redding - I've Got Dreams to Remember
John Prine and Marc Wiseman - I Forgot to Remember to Forget
Blaze Foley - Faded Loves and Memories
The Handsome Family - The Forgotten Lake
Sharon VanEtten - Remembering Mountains
Pharoah Sanders - Easy To Remember
Ella Fitzgerald - I Remember You
Melody Gardot - Sweet Memory
Louis Stewart - I'll Remember April
Steve Kuhn - Remember
Solas - No Forgotten Man
The Unthanks - Only Remembered
David Bowie - Memory of a Free Festival
Leonard Cohen - I Can't Forget
Dusty Springfield - Don't Forget About Me
Rosetta Tharpe and Marie Knight - Precious Memories
Dr. John and Arturo Sandoval - Memories of You
Solveig Slettahjell - I Remember Clifford
Maya Beiser - Memories
John Williams - Stolen Memories
John Coltrane - It's Easy to Remember
Johnny Cash - Memories Are Made of This