Search This Blog

27 December 2019

Hip Radio - 27th December 19


Iggy Pop - James Bond
Fontaines DC - Chequeless Reckless
Eddie Cochran - C'mon Everybody
The Platters - The Great Pretender
Sam Cooke - Fool's Paradise
Valerie June - I Want to be on Your Mind
Zoe Ni Riordan - I'm in Love
Howard Tate - Get it When You Can
Benny Golson - The New Killer Joe HQ
Eddie Harris - Listen Here
B Beat Girls - For the Same Man
Yoko Ono - Walking on Thin Ice
Miles Davis - Chocolate Chip
Youn Son Nah - My Favourite Things
Linley Hamilton and Dana Masters - Louisiana Sunday Afternoon
Van Morrison - Ain't Gonna Moan More
Dr. John - Mack the Knife
Goran Bregovic - Hop, Hop, Hop
Gypsy Grooves Orchestra Goes Tuttimundo - FestivalTople Vode
Nava - The Persian Connection
Ricky Nelson - Lonesome Town
Johnny Cash - Spiritual
The Delines - Sunshine
Scott Walker - It's Raining Today
Chrissie Hynde - I'm A  Fool to Want You
Howard Roberts - WHat Kind of Fool Am I
Miles Davis - Move
Us3 - Cantaloop (Flip Fantasia)
Jinx Lennon - City of Styrofoam Cups
Paul Alwright - All Love
Psapp - Tourist
David Bowie - Lazarus
Villagers - Hold Me Down
The Gloaming - Athas (Joy)
Art Pepper - Mambo De La Pinta
Ismael Rivera - Saoco
Joe Cuba Sextet - Rosalia
The Jackson 5 - I Want You Back
Marvin Gaye - I Heard it Through the Grapevine
Ash - Burn Baby Burn