Search This Blog

13 February 2020

NightTrain - 12th February '20


Salt n' Pepa - Let's Talk About Sex
En Vogue - Desire
Johnny Guitar Watson - Nothing Left To Be Desired
Al Green - Let's Stay Together
Pink Martini - Hey Eugene
Nina Simone - I Want Some Sugar in My Bowl
Joe Louis Walker - Sugar Mama
Julia Lee - Kingsize Papa
The Swallows - It Ain't the Meat It's the Motion
Elvis Costello and Steve Nieve - My Funny Valentine
Rickie Lee Jones - Chuck E's in Love
Linley Hamilton - And I Love Her
Andreas Varady - The Shadow of Your Smile
Meilana Gillard - Light A Candle
Chet Baker - My Funny Valentine
Honor Heffernan - On Temperance Street
Noel Coward and Gertrude Lawrence - Some Day I'll Find You
Tom Doughty - Every Time You Say Goodbye
Chiemi Eri - Danshoni Bushi
The Tokyo Cuban Boys - Kusatsu Bushi
Iron and Wine - The Truest Stars We Know
Guy Clark - My Favorite Picture of You
Declan O'Rourke - Love Is the Way
Solveig Slettahjell - Wild is the Wind
Wynton Marsalis - My Funny Valentine
Steve Lacy - Daydream
Dr. John - Confessing That I Love You
Fred Hersch - Valentine