Search This Blog

17 September 2020

NightTrain 16th September '20


Toots and the Maytals - Funky Kingston
Toots and the Maytals - Pressure Drop
Toots and the Maytals - Reggae Got Soul
Bob Marley and The Wailers - Lively Up Yourself
Otis Redding - My Girl
Fontaines DC - Sunny
Bright Star - Mariana Trench
Scott Cook - Leave a Light On
Nadia Reid - Get The Devil Out
Lou - Reed - Coney Island Baby
Arthur Big Boy Crudup - My Baby Left Me
Dr. John - Gee Baby, Ain't I Good to You
Laurel and Hardy - Honolulu Baby
Dave Milligan - Parcel Of Rogues
Gediminas Karkauskas - Not To Sugar Coat What Has Gone On Here
Henrik Lindstrand - Stora Huset
Mino Cinelu and Nils Petter Molvaer - Song for Julle (Oslo)
Solveig Slettahjell - This Is My People
Emily Barker - Return Me
Cinderwell - From Behind the Curtain
ZASKA - My Whole Heart (feat. Tolü Makay, God Knows and The Isolation Choir)
Imelda May - Liberty Belle
Warren Zevon - Don't Let Us Get Sick
Yasmin Levy - Madre, Si'sto Hazina (Mother if I become sick)
Iarla Ó Lionaird - The Heart of the World
Thomas Bartlett - Multiflora
John Coltrane - Theme for Ernie
Billie Holiday - I'll Be Around