Search This Blog

15 October 2020

NightTrain 14th October '20

Listen on MixCloud

The Imbeciles - Yes I Am
Pillow Queens - Gay Girls
A Certain Ratio - Berlin
Jamin O'Donovan - States At Play
Sufjan Stevens - Run Away With me
Ricky Lee Jones - Chuck Es In Love
Chuck E. Weiss - Devil With Blue Suede Shoes
Tom Waits - Jack and Neal, California Here I Come
Bobby Womack - California Dreaming
Eddi Reader - California
Rupert Wates - California
Maria Schneider - Data Lords
Diana Krall - Don't Smoke In Bed
Terence Blanchard - I'm In The Mood For Love
Brian Kellock Trio - Voyage
John Rae Trio - Where the Wild Clematis Grow (Prelude)
Johnny Cash - Before My Time
Clancy - Love Will Beat a Path to Your Door
Cinderwell - Queen of the Earth, Child of the Skies
Gillian Welch - First Place Ribbon
Dusty Springfield - Twenty Four Hours from Tulsa
Elvis Costello and Burt Bacharach - Toledo
Villagers - Hot Scary Summer
Chaka Chouka - Love and Understanding
The Phil Ware Trio - Nobody Does It Better