Search This Blog

16 September 2021

NightTrain - 15th September '21

Listen on MixCloud

Jennifer Hudson - Respect
Aretha Franklin - I Never Loved a Man the Way I Love You
Bronagh Gallagher - Radio
Etta James - Steal Away
Otis Redding - Shake 
Dorothy Love Coates - Get Away Jordan
Charles Mingus - Wednesday Night Prayer Meeting
Hank Mobley  - A Baptist Beat
Van Morrison - Caravan
Ute Lemper - Speak Low
Kirsty McColl - Don't Come The Cowboy With Me Sonny Jim!
Hank Snow - A Fool Such As I
Hank Thompson - The Wild Side Of Life
Hank Williams - I'm So Lonesome I Could Cry
Lukas Nelson and Promise of the Real - Smile
Pete and Tom - All Fall Down
Ronnie Wood and the Ronnie Wood Band - Shame, Shame, Shame
Charlie Parr - On Listening to Robert Johnson
Johnny Guitar Watson - You Stole My Heart
DannyG and Major 7ths - Believing
J.J. Johnson - Cry Me A River
The Unthanks - For Today I Am a Boy
RTÉ Vanbrugh Quartet - The Capsizing Man and Other Stories  - Pt. 5
Oslo Quartet - Grieg- String Quartet #1 In G Minor, Op. 27  - Finale
Jack MacGowran - Song
Jarlath Henderson - The Slighted Lover
Fraser Fifield  - Praise of Longer Days