Search This Blog

7 October 2021

NightTrain - 6th October '21

Listen on MIxcloud

Marvin Gaye  - Can I Get a Witness
Bill Withers - Harlem
Danny G - Look What The Wind Blew In
Brittany Howard - Stay High
Dr.Lonnie Smith (feat  Iggy Pop) - Sunshine Superman
David Bowie - Liza Jane
Huey Piano Smith - Little Liza Jane 
Scottish National Jazz Orchestra - Lonely Women
Richie Buckley - Your Love Is Here
Joachim Cooder - Heartaching Blues
The Black Keys - Walk with Me
Valerie June - Shakedown
The Boomtown Rats - Rat Trap
Charlie Watts Jim Keltner project - Kenny Clarke -
Kuniko Kato - Electric Counterpoint Version for Percussions - Movement III-Fast
Yo-Yo Ma - Night Fight
Johann Johannsson - End of Summer Part 2
David Kikoski - Satellite
Jake Thackray - I Stayed off Work Today
Paul Alwright  - The Auld Chinaman
Nealo - You Stole My Soul Like a 9 To 5 ft. Adam Garrett
Noel Kelehan Quintet - I Only Have Time To Say I Love You
Jim Doherty - Maybe It's You