Search This Blog

17 February 2022

NightTrain - 16th February '22 (a post Valentine's Special)

 Listen on Mixcloud

David Bowie - Valentine's Day
Andy Anderson - Johnny Valentine
Maria Muldaur - I'm Vaccinated and I'm Ready for Love!
Robert Plant, Alison Krauss - The Price Of Love
Daymé Arocena - Valentine
CuCu Diamantes - Amor Cronico
Carminho - Bom Dia, Amor (Carta de Maria José)
Carlos Paredes - Canto de Amor
Aoife Doyle - Love Conquers All
Jazzmeia Horn - I Thought About You
Maria Schafer - The More I See You
John Donegan - Beautiful Love
Richie Buckley - Your Love Is Here
Karine Polwart and Dave Milligan - Ae Fond Kiss
George Cables - A Valentine for You
Joe O'Callaghan - Four Breaths
Joe O'Callaghan - Three Interludes
Charlie Haden and Pat Metheny - Our Spanish Love Song
Fred Hersch -  Valentine
Noel Kelehan - I Only Have Time To Say I Love You
Billie Holiday - A Fine Romance
Bettye LaVette - Romance In The Dark
Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It On
Johnny Guitar Watson - Your Love Is My Love
Mick Flannery and Susan O'Neill - Love You Like I Love You M01
Hayes Carll- The Way I Love You
The Dave Wilson Quartet - A Love Supreme Part 1 - Acknowledgement
John Coltrane - You Don't Know What Love Is