Search This Blog

5 May 2022

NightTrain - 4th May '22

Listen on Mixcloud

Julius Rodriguez - All I Do
Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell - If I Could Build My Whole World Around You
Mavis Staples and Levon Helm - I Wish I Knew How It Would Feel To Be Free
Leyla McCalla - Dodinin
Taj Mahal and Ry Cooder - Hooray Hooray
Sonny Terry and Brownie McGhee - Pawn Shop
Fontaines D.C.  - Roman Holiday
Wilco - Falling Apart (Right Now)
Kathryn Williams - Answer In The Dark
Richmond Fontaine - Tapped Out In Tulsa
The Delines - The Oil Rigs at Night
Oscar Penas -  Calamento
Tigran Hamaysan - Big Foot (feat. Joshua Redman)
John Scofield - Danny Boy
Carole Nelson Trio - Dreaming of a Snake
Tord Gustavsen - The Longing
Richie Buckley - Ballad
Richard Hawley- Happy Families
Elvis Costello - Please Stay
Lavinia Meijer - Are You Still Somewhere 
Gabríel Ólafs - The Drifter
Abby Posner - Wishing Well
Rachel Sermani - Wish I Showed My Love
kd lang - I Wish I Didn't Love You So
Lucinda Williams - If Wishes Were Horses
Paul Weller - Wishing on a Star
Joni Mitchell - I Wish I Were In Love Again
John Coltrane - I Wish I Knew