Search This Blog

12 January 2023

NightTrain - 11th January'23

Listen on Mixcloud

La Perla - El Sol
Toto La Momposina - Acompanala
Radiokijada - Tumba Y Cajon
Lunfardia - Libertango
Juniper - Bang !
The Boys With Perpetual Nervousness - T.B.W.T.P.N.
U2 - Mysterious Ways
Emily Portman and Rob Hargron Borstal Boy
Cerys Hafana -  Y Mor o Wydr
Lisa O'Neill - Rock the Machine
James Vincent McMorrow - Down in the Diving Bell
Lucinda Williams - I Envy the Wind
John Prine - Love, Love, Love
Johnny Cash - The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
Nick Cave -  Wide Lovely Eyes
Joseph Decosimo -  Coon Dog
Siskin Quartet - The Peewit
Sarah McQuaid - Sweetness and Pain
Lester Young - The Man I Love
Billie Holiday -  I Cover the Waterfront
Taj Mahal - Gee Baby Ain't I Good to You
Eric Bibb - Family
Dr. John - Sleeping Dogs Best Left Alone
Meredith Monk - Gotham Lullaby
Benjamin Lackner - Where Do We Go From Here
David Bowie   Blackstar
Makaya McCraven -  Lullaby
Eldbjørg Hemsing - Frozen World