Search This Blog

2 March 2023

NightTrain - 1st March '23

 Listen on Mixcloud

Nina Simone - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
Carla Thomas - B-A-B-Y
Eddie Floyd - Knock On Wood
Margo Price - Shotgun Willie
Slaid Cleaves - Second Hand
Linda Ronstadt - 1 Long, Long Time
Dave Alvin and Jimmie Dale Gilmore - Borderland
Elvis Costello - You Can Have Her
Laura Mulcahy - I've a Feeling We're Not in Kansas Anymore
Lisa O'Neill - All Of This Is Chance
Lisa O'Neill - The Globe
Christine Tobin - Mullach na Sí
Louis Stewart - I'll Remember April
Louis Stewart - Darn That Dream
Mark McKnight - Bewitched
Rev. Gary Davis - Lo, I Be With You Always
Lonnie Johnson, Elmer Snowden  - St. Louis Blues
Louise Phelan - Rambling On My Mind
Cecile McLorin Salvant  - The World Is Mean
Rochford and Downes - Even Now I Think of Her
George Shearing - When Darkness Falls
Steve Tibbetts - Vision
Anders Jormin - Angels
Karine Polwart and Dave Milligan - Craigie Hill
Helena Kay - Golden Sands