Search This Blog

18 May 2023

NightTrain - 17th May'23

Listen on Mixcloud

Otis Redding - These Arms of Mine
Solomon Burke - None of Us Are Free
Carla Thomas - I Play For Keeps
Sharon Jones and The Dap-Kings - 100 Days, 100 Nights
Stevie Wonder - Boogie on Reggae Woman
Valerie June - You And I
SELK - Moments
Louis Stewart and Noel Kelehan - Singin' In The Rain
Frank Sinatra - Wrap Your Troubles in Dreams
Leonard Cohen - Alexandra Leaving
Tom Waits - I Can't Wait To Get Off Work (And See My Baby On Montgomery Avenue)
Rickie Lee Jones - Just in Time
Martin Hayes and The Common Ground Ensemble - The Glen Of Aherlow 
Christine Tobin - Mullach na Sí
Tina May - What's New?
Eric Alexander - Embraceable You
Gediminas Karkauskas - Not To Sugar Coat What Has Gone On Here
Father John Misty - We Could Be Strangers
Duke Special - John Lennon Love
John Lennon - Bless You
Marvin Gaye - What's Going On
Sam Cooke - A Change Is Gonna Come
Bill Withers - Harlem
Gregory Porter - On My Way to Harlem