Search This Blog

16 July 2026

NightTrain 15th July'26

Listen on Mixcloud

David Bowie  - Sorrow
Howard Tate - Sorry Wrong Number
Chuck E. Weiss - Deeply Sorry
Jimmy Scott - Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word
Larry Goldings - Sorry I Ruined Your Orgy
Richard Baratta - Man of Constant Sorrow
Otis Redding - Day Tripper
The Beatles  -  Eight Days A Week
Django Bates -  A Day in the Life
10cc -  Across the Universe
The Persuasions -  Imagine
Ray Charles - Yesterday
Tom Doughty - Eleanor Rigby
Lennons' Revellry - The Fisherman and the Selkie
Rattling Ark - I'll Buy Boots For Maggie
Lankum - Hunting the Wren (Live in Dublin)
Clancy -  Sweet Sunshine
Fontaines D.C - I Love You
Catriona McKay and Chris Stout - A Love for All Seasons
Lauren Scott and Karen Marshalsay - The Meeting of Friends
Gabríel Ólafs - Ocean Sonata for Harp
Brandee Younger - Gadabout Season
BEA Trio - Cloak and Dagger
Catrin Finch and Seckou Keita - Future Strings