Search This Blog

11 April 2024

NightTrain - 10th April '24

 Listen on Mixcloud

Nick Lowe - Soulful Wind
Geraint Watkins - Blessed With Happiness
CMAT - Can't Make Up My Mind
Leyla McCall - Sun Without the Heat
Mexican Institute of Sound - My America is Not Your America
Mama Longhorn - Rowing High Rowing Low
Samara Joy - Guess Who I Saw Today
Sarah Vaughan - I'm Glad There Is You
Tommy Halferty and Mike Nielsen - All Of Me
Roamer - Haiku
Lauren Henderson - Illumination
The Black Keys - I Forgot To Be Your Lover
William Bell - You Don't Miss Your Water
James Carr - Pouring Water On A Drowning Man
Percy Sledge - It Tears Me Up
Smokey Robinson - The Tracks Of My Tears
Bill Withers - Ain't No Sunshine
Marvin Gaye - Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler)
Danny G - The Island
Joel Frahm - On The Street Where You Live
Fred Hersch - Little Song
Michael A. Muller - Mirror 3 feat. Vestals
Daniel Luke - Weight
Dónal Donohoe - When Louis Played The Blues