Hermanos Gutiérrez - Los Ojos Del Cóndor
Brandi Carlile, Jon Hopkins - Human (Sad Gay Version)
Iron and Wine - Dates and Dead People
Eli Paperboy Reed - The Questions
Billy Strings - Bluewater Breakdown
Stevie Wonder - I'm Into Livin'
The Skatalites - Desert Ska
Steely Dan - Change Of The Guard
Horace Silver - Song for My Father
John Donegan - Sonorial
Christine Tobin - Lies
Christine Tobin - Grace
Peter Dobai and Leopoldo Osio - I love You
Jane Antonia Cornish - Into Silence I
Snorri Hallgrímsson – From a Convenient Grass
Jenny Klukken - Cinema Paradiso (Love Theme)
Cecile McLorin Salvant - Lush Life
Cassandra Wilson - The Very Thought of You
Cormac MCarthy - Sad Country
Terje Gewelt - Oak Wisdom
Charles Lloyd - Angel Oak
Louis Stewart and Martin Taylor - Darn That Dream
Ella Fitzgerald - One For My Baby (And One More For The Road)
The music played on The NightTrain and JazzTime shows on 103.2 DublinCityFM (2 hours each, Wed and Sun at midnight). Be Hip - Don't Miss It