Search This Blog

27 November 2005

DublinCityAnnaLivia 12-2am NightTrain 23rd Nov 05

The doo bop song - Miles Davis
Just another brother - US3
Three bags full - Herbie Hancock
How are things in Gloccomarra - Sonny Rollins
Come on into my kitchen - Cassandra Wilson
Waltz for my trouble - Nigel Mooney
Shipbuilding - Elvis Costello
Let's get lost - Chet Baker
Book of dreams - Dion
State Patrolman - Bruce Springsteen
I love you so much it hurts - John Prine
All you need is love - The Beatles
Negative Vibes - Damien Dempsey
I've seen that face before (libertango)- Grace Jones
La Jeune Fille Aux Cheveux Blancs - Camille
Zombie - Fela Kuti
Peshwari - Andy Sheppard
You're gonna make me lonesome when you go - Madeleine Peyroux
The glory of love - The Cardinals
Super boogie woogie - Jerry Irby & His Texas Ranchers
Playboyboogie - Buster Doss & His Arkansas Playboys
Give me back my wig - Mike Henderson
Five spot after dark - The Jazztet