Search This Blog

11 November 2005

*NEW Show *Night Train Wed 12-2am - (9th Nov 05)

Don't worry be happy – Bobby Mc Ferrin
Sitting in linbo – Willie Nelson
Ska latte - Skatalites
I don't want to know – Dr. John
Pottersfield – Tom Waits
I'll see you in my dreams – Jimmy Durante
Turning over a new a leaf – Nigel Mooney
This is hip – John Lee Hooker
You go to my head – Billie Holiday
Ja Deaux Amour – Madeline Peyroux
Minor Swing – Noveau Quintette de Hot Club De Paris
Bartley's rag – David Grisman Quintet
Be Cool – Honor Heffernan
Peel me a grape – Anita O’Day
The cloud factory - -June Tabor
Wayfaring stranger – Charlie Haden
How come you don't call anymore – Joshua Redman
Windcatcher – Philip Glass
Where footsteps fall – Eddie Reader
Mercy, Mercy, Mercy – Marlena Shaw
Take me to the river – Al Green
Little red rooster – Sam Cooke
Kiss – Howard Tate
Don't drive drunk – Dirty Dozen Brass Band
Planet rock – Jason Moran
You don't know what love is – Dinah Washington
Silencio – Ibrahim Ferrer
When I close my eyes – Lizz Wright