Search This Blog

29 December 2005

DublinCityAnnaLivia NightTrain 12-2am 28thDec'05

** Special Guest - Denise Mongan **
Prince - Kiss
Al Green - Take me to the river
Louis Jordan - Beware brother beware
JJ Cale - Woman I love
Millie Jackson - Angel in your arms
Ry Cooder - Poor man's Shangri-La
The Subdudes - Social aid and pleasure club
Keb mo' - Come on into my kitchen
Bonnie Raitt - Too soon to tell
Bray Vista - Your eyes
John Prine - Other side of town
Sam Baker - Waves
Bob Dylan - God gave names to all the animals
The Subdudes - Papa Dukie and the sand people
Lee Dorsey - Who's gonna help brother get further
Aaron Neville - Hercules
Dirty Dozen Brass Band - Don't drive drunk
Dr. John - Don't want to know
The Subdudes - Standin' tall
Van Morrison - And it stoned me
Bill Withers - Ain't no sunshine
Howard Tate - Don't compromise yourself
BB King - Better not look down
Bettye La Vette - I do not want what I have not got