Search This Blog

31 December 2005

DublinCityAnnaLivia - NightTrain 4 Jan 06

Bob Dylan – Ring them bells
Rodney Crowell – Ignorance is the enemy
Ry Cooder – The bourgeois blues
John Prine – Some humans ain’t human
Pete Seeger – Willing recruit
Bill Frissell – Gimme a holler
Louis Stewart & Knut Mikalsen – I didn’t know what time it was
Cassandra Wilson – Polkadots and moonbeams
Stevie Ray Vaughan – Texas flood
Nigel Mooney – If I had possession over judgement day
Little Walter – My babe
Bettye LaVette – Just say so
Bonnie Raitt – Nobody’s girl
Joni Mitchell – My old man
Fairfield Four – Noah
Blind Boys of Alabama – Run on for a long time
June Tabor – Les choses le plus simples
Camille – La jeune fille aux cheveaux blancs
Jacques Brel – JoJo
Camane – Maria
Carlos Paredes – Fantasia no. 2
Hungarian Gypsy Orchestra – Fast csardas
Frank London’s Klezmer Brass All Stars – Our ancestors forty thousand wide
The Specials – International jet set
Steel Pulse – Sound system
Sinead O’Connor – He prayed
Townes Van Zandt – I heard that lonesome whistle
Thelonious Monk – Crepuscule with Nellie
Johnny Cash – Before my time
Art Pepper – Body and soul