Search This Blog

3 March 2006

DublinCityAnnaLiviaFM NightTrain 1stMarch06

The Chosen Gospel Singers - Prayer for the doomed
Rosetta Tharpe - 99/12 won't do
Mel Torme - Right now
Charlie Parker - Now is the time
Buddy Rich Big Band - Willowcrest
Coleman Hawkins - Body and soul
Litto Nebbia Nebbia - Aguafuentes portenas
Luiz Gonzaga - Sanfonia choradeira
Marc Peronne - Vas y mimile
Steve Riley - Big Boy Waltz
Eddy The Chief Clearwater - I wouldn't lay my guitar down
Screaming Jay Hawkins - Whistlin' past the graveyard
John Lee Hooker - I'm in the mood for love
Willie Dixon - Don't mess with the messer
Hank WIlliams - You win again
Townes Van Zandt - Dublin blues
Van Morrison - And it stoned me
Geraint Watkins - Soldier of love
Al Green - Take me to the river
Michael Buckley - How about that
John Coltrane & Milt Jackson - Three little words
Johnny Hartman - You are too beautiful
Billie Holiday - He's funny that way
Ethel Waters - Georgia on my mind
Black Umfolosi - Ingoma Yanethu
Amadou & Mariam - m'Bife