Search This Blog

16 March 2006

DublinCityAnnaLiviaFM NightTrain 15Mar06

Damien Dempsey - Negative vibes
Neko Case - Hold on hold on
Eric Burdon - Devil run
Johnny Guitar Watson - The real deal
Mary J Blige - No more drama
Carla Cook - I can't give you anything but love
Irma Thomas - I'm your puppet
New Orleans Saxophone Quartet - Nose blues
Nicholas Payton - West end blues
Madeleine Peyroux - Walkin after midnight
Elvis Presley - Blue moon
Ryan Adams - Oh my sweet Carolina
Barbara Martin - I'm an old woman
Billy Bob Thornton - Lost highway
Kate Campbell - Crazy in Alabama
The Staple Singers - Uncloudy day
The Blind Boys of Alabama - Precious Lord
Zoot Sims - You're my everything
Coleman Hawkins - Greensleeves
Honor Heffernan - Be cool
The Keith Copeland Trio - The night has a thousand eyes
Mary Coughlan - Baby plays around
Martin Hayes and Dennis Cahill- My love is in America
Eddie Reader - My love is like a red red rose
Paul Brady - The island
Bob Geldof - Thin white girls
Luke Kelly - Raglan Road