Search This Blog

13 May 2006

DublinCityAnnaLiviaFM - BackBeat 13May06

The Swallows - It ain't the meat
Screaming Jay Hawkins - I put a spell on you
The Casters - Smokey Joes Cafe
Jimmy Scott - People get ready
Smokey Robinson - My girl
Nina Simone - Ain't got no (I got life)
Curtis Mayfield - Move on up
Sam Phillips - All night
Calexico - Roka
Alejandro Escovedo - California blues
The Fabulous Thunderbirds - Learn to treat me right
Little Walter - Juke
Lucinda Williams - Too cool to be forgotten
John Prine - My darlin' hometown
Sam Baker - Steel
Joni Mitchell - Be cool
Art Pepper - Bernie's tune
Tony Bennett - Angel eyes
Jimmy Mc Griff - Blue juice
Solomon Burke - Diamonds in our mnd
James Carr - Pouring water on a drowning man
Otis Redding - Mr Pitiful
Woody Guthrie - I ain't got no home
Leadbelly - Goodnight Irene
The Carter Family - Wildwood flower
Johnny Cash - Delia
Buckwheat Zydeco - Zydeco boogaloo
Steve Riley & His Mamou Playboys - Ardoin medley
Canned Heat - Going up the country
Surfaris - Wipeoout