Search This Blog

3 May 2006

DublinCityAnnaLiviaFM NightTrain 3May06

James Moody - Tin tin Deo
Ojos de Brujo - Todo tiende
Calexico - Roka
Soweto Kinch - Jazz planet
Bob Brzman - Little tough guy blues
Bob Brozman - Lullabai
Ry Cooder - Bound for Canaan
Enrico Caruso - Il Trovatore
Laurel & Hardy - Shine on harvest moon
Cab Calloway - The lady with the fan
Mavis Staples - I have learned to get on without you
Isaac Hayes - By the time I get to Phoenix
Nina Simone - Wild is the wid
BB King - Beginning of the end
Lonnie Johnson & Eddie Lang - Hot Fingers
Boy Gez Mendes - Cumba etu
Sexteto Cafe - El titere
Paquita D'Riveria - Vereda tropical
Stan Getz - The peacocks
Cassandra Wilson - Red river valley
Souad Massi - Tell me why
Toumani Diabate - Houndoti
Jimmy Mc Griff - The last mile fo the way
Staples Singers - New born soul
The Persuasions - Looking for an echo
The Ravens - Send for me if you want me
Link Wray - Love me tender
Jussi Bjoring - Nessun Dorma