Search This Blog

15 July 2006

DublinCityAnnaLiviaFM 3-5pm 1st July

Cassandra Wilson – Easy rider
Lucinda Williams – Righteously
Joe Ely – Me and Billy the kid
Buddy Holly – Rockin’ with Ollie Vee
Chuck Berry – Rock n roll music
Little Richard – Long tall Sally
Elvis Presley – Hound dog
Bib Mama Thornton – Wade in the water
Johnny Guitar Watson – Gangster of love
Al Green, BB King, Lenny Kravitz – Take me to the river
Irma Thomas – A woman will do no wrong
Jackie Wilson – Lonely teardrops
Aretha Franklin – Rock steady
Dr, John – Big chief
Duke Ellington – Rain check
Lethor Mc Graw – Low down dirty groundhog
Dizzy Gillespie – Swing low sweet chariot
Johnny Cash – I hung my head
Blind Boys of Alabama – Wade in the water
Hank Williams – I’ll never get out of this world alive
Elvis Costello & Allen Tousaint – Nearer to you
Bruce Springsteen – Mrs. Mc Grath
Billy Bragg – Bush war blues
Bob Dylan – Do right to me baby (do onto others)
Van Morrison – The way young lovers do
Diana Ross & Supremes – Love child
Marvin Gaye – Inner city blues (makes me wanna holler)
Ray Charles – Heartbreaker