Search This Blog

15 July 2006

DublinCityAnnaLiviaFM NightTrain Wed28June06

Bob Dylan – Political world
Woody Guthrie – Billy the kid
Johnny Cash – Paradise
Van Morrison – Tupelo honey
Joni Mitchell – Carey
Dusty Springfield – In the windmills of my mind
Nina Simone – Ain’t got no (I got life)
Aretha Franklin – Respect
Otis Redding – Knock on wood
Charles Mingus – Boogie Stop shuffle
Ella Fitzgerald – What is thing called love
John Coltrane – Russian lullaby
Howling Wolf – Wang dang doodle
Muddy Waters – I’m ready
Jimi Hendrix – Hey Joe
Beatles – in my life
Little Richard – Good golly Miss Molly
Elvis Presley – That’s alright Mama
Miriam Makeba – Thanayi
Hugh Masakela – Stimela (coal train)
Damien Dempsey – Colony
Alison Krauss – Down to the river and pray
Mavis Staples – Wade in the water
Ray Charles – I’m gonna move to the outskirts of town
June Tabor – King of Rome
Edith Piaf – Chante moi
Amalia – Primavera
Billie Holiday – I cried for you
Frank Sinatra – Old Devil moon
Bob Marley – Is this love
Charlie Parker – If I should lose you
Thelonious Monk – Everything happens to me