Search This Blog

11 November 2006

Night Train 8th Nov 06

Elvis Costello - Hidden charms
Johnny Guitar Watson - It all about the dollar bill
Howard Tate - All I know is the way I feel
Lizz Wright - Goodbye
Ray Charles - Drown in my own tears
Neko Case - Christmas card from a hooker in Minneapolis
Little Anthony & The Imperials - Hurt so bad
Wille Deville - Heart & soul
Bob Dylan - Spirit on the water
Charlie Sexton - Dear head on the wall
Bernard Brogue - Woman in need
Cormac Kenevey - Tell me the truth
Fuzzy Logic - Happy New Year
Nguyen Le's Bakida Trio - Noche y luz
Ali Harka Toure - Chere
Sun Paz - Casi casi
Calexico - Minas de cobre
Sam Baker - Things change
Rodney Crowell - I walk the line revisited
Freddie & the Bellboys - Hound dog
Coasters - Idol with the golden head
Staple Singers - Respect yourself
Booker T & The MGs - Soul dressing
Otis Redding - Sitting on the dock of the bay
Dinah Washington - Harbor lights
Stan Getz - My old flame
Duke Ellington - Lotus Blossom
Louis Armstrong & Ella Fitzgerald - A foggy day
Mose Allison - I don't worry about a thing