Search This Blog

11 November 2006

NightTrain 1st Nov 06

Jimmy Scott - I thought about you
Johnny Hartman - Stairway to the stars
Hank Jones - Sometimes I feel like a motherless child
Lizz Wright - Open your eyes you can fly
Mahalia Jackson - Dig a little deeper
Nigel Moooney - Beautiful day
Geraint Watkins- Be my love
Shaking Pyramids - Take a trip
Shaking Pyramids - Let's go
Arthur Big Boy Crudup - My baby left me
The Treniers - Rockin is our bizness
Mitch Woods - I left my baby crying at the Mardi Gras
Willie Johnson - Say baby
Jerry Byrne - Lights on
Aaron Neville - Hercules
Orchestra Baobab - Bul a min
Tinariwen - Cler achel
Burkan Olai & Istanbul Oriental Ensemble - Kapali carsi
Sara Tavaes - Bon Feeling
Estrella Morente - Tango de Grana
Neko Case - Margaret v Paulin
Proclaimers - Long black veil
Randy Newman - Marie
Rene Marie - Dixie / Strange fruit
Charles Mingus - Moanin'
John Scofield - Since you asked
Cassandra Wilson - Throw it away