Search This Blog

11 February 2007

Night Train - 7th Feb 07

Sonny Stitt - Cool mambo
Count Basie - Jumpin at the Woodside
Frank SInatra - I got plenty of nothin'
Billie Holiday - Easy living
Sinead O'Connor - 4 my love
Damien Dempsey - Celtic Tiger
Van Morrison In the days before rock n' roll
Winifred Atwell - Boogie in the groove
Mitch Woods - Crescent city flyer
Ray Charles - Leave my woman alone
Millie Jackson - The Angel in your arms
BB King - The victim
Merle Haggard - Turn to me
Jinder - 1922 blues
David Lindley - Johnson boys
Takashi Hirayasu & Bob Brozman - Hana nu kajimaya
Rachid Taha - Josephine
Camille o'Sullivan - Jacky
Soveig Slettahjell - Another day
Savina Yannatou - Evga mana moui
Joni Mitchell Free man in Paris
Tom Doughty - Darlin' Cora
Charley Patton - High water everywhere
Laurel & Hardy - Shine on Harvest Moon
Paul Williams & Victory Trio - My homeward journey
Madelein Peyroux - California rain