Search This Blog

14 February 2007

Valentine's Night Train 14th Feb 07


Leonard Cohen - A thousand kisses deep
Paul Weller - You do something to me
Ricky Valance - Tell Laura I love her
Elvis Presley - Blue moon
The Persuasions - I could never love another (after loving you)
Sam Cooke - Send me some loving
Otis Redding - That's how strong my love is
Shirley Horn - You're my thrill
Jimmy Durante - Make someone happy
Billie Holiday - Let's fall in love
Dan Penn - Do right woman, do right man
Lucinda Williams - Essence
Bettye LaVette - Just say so
Eddie Reader - Gallileo
John Prine - Glory of true love
Johnny Cash - Give my love to Rose
Nick Lowe - You inspire me
Tom Doughty - Everytime you say goodbye
Wynton Marsalis - The Seductress
Jimmy Scott - Unchained melody
Joni Mitchell - My old man
Van Morrison - Crazy love
Bob Dylan - Absolutely Sweet Marie
Willie Deville - Heart and soul
Ry Cooder - Three cool chicks
Ibrahim Ferrer & Omara Portuondo - Silencio
Beniamino Gigli - Quanto e Bella
Faure - Elegie