Search This Blog

19 June 2007

Breakfast Session 16th June 07

Dr' John - I'm gonna go fishin'
Van Morrison - And it stoned me
Mills Brothers - Lazy bones
Zoot Sims - The main I love
June Tabor - The dancer
Martin Simpson - When I first came to Caledonia
Marketa Irglova & Glen Hansard - If you want me
The Golden Horde - Friends in time

Barry Adamson - Saturn in the summertime
Brian Wilson - Heroes and villains
Bob Marley - I shot the sheriff
Burning Spear - Marcus Garvey
The Clash - Guns of Brixton
Rachid Taha - Rock el Casbah
White Stripes Seven nation army
Yerba Buena - Bilingual girl
Miles Davis - Chocolate chip
Marvin Gaye - I heard it through the grapevine
Smokey RObinson - I second that emotion
Mavis Staples - On my way
Nick Lowe - I'll be there
Paul Burch - Daddy rhythm guitar
Elvis Presley - Blue suede shoes