Search This Blog

3 June 2007

NIght Train 16th May - Gospel Special


Mavis Staples - We shall not be moved
Pops & Maivs Staples - Pray on my child
Bright Light Quartet - Christian automobile
Sam Cooke - Jesus - Give me water
Fairfield Four - Noah
Rosetta Tharpe - Can't no grave hold my baby now
Mavis Staples - 99 1/2
Lizz Wright - Walk with me Lord
Nina Simone - Iwish I knew how it would feel to be free
Bill WIthers - Take it all in and check it all out
Marion Gaines - Grandma's hands
Five Blind Boys of Alabama - Oh Lord stand my me
Five Bild Boys of MIssissippi - I'm rolling
Mavis Staples - Eye on the prize
Staples Singlers - I've got religion
DN Asher - Testimony on Pioneer religion , Amazing Grace
Mavis Staples - On my way
Mavis Staples - In the Mississippi Rivers
Marvin Gaye - Martin, Abrahma and John
Charlie Hayden - Wayfaring stanger
Johnny Cash - A change is gonna come
Mahalia Jackson - Didn't it rain
Wynona Carr - Life is a ball game
Mavis Staples - This little light
Mavis Staples - We'll never turn back
Mavis Staples - Turn me around
Persuasions- People get ready
Mavis Staples - Jssus is on the mainline