Search This Blog

9 September 2007

NightTrain 5th Sept'07

Johnny Cash - Love's been good to me
Patsy Cline - Sweet dreams
Hank WIlliams - Cold cold heart
Bob Dylan - It's all over now Baby blue
Joni Mitchell - Carey
Beatles - Come together
Al GReen - Take me to the river
Aretha Franklin Good times
Otis Redding - Love man
Ray Charles - Mess around
Louis Jordan - If you're so smart how come you ain't rich
Count Basie - One o'clock jump
Charlie Parker - Light green
John Coltrane - I'm old fashioned
Tony Bennett - Angel eyes
Frank Sinatra - I thought about you
Edith Piaf - Notre Dame de Paris
Maria Callas - La Mamma Morta
Enrico Caruso -
Bobby Bland - Dreamer
BB King - You're going my way
Mavis Stples - We shall overcome
Mahalia Jackson - I walked into the garden
Sam Cooke - Lost and lookin'
Elvis Presley - In the ghetto
Elvis Costello - Alison
David Bowie - Word on a wing
Smiths - How soon is now
Jimi Hendrix - Crosstown traffic
Van Morrison - Tupelo honey
Buddy Holly - Everyday