Search This Blog

9 September 2007

Roots of American Music 5th Sept 07

Bo Diddley - You can't judge a book by its cover
John Lee Hooker - Boom boom
Elvis Presley - That's alright Mama
Paul Burch - Daddy rhythm guitar
Ryan Adams - Love sick blues
Sam Baker - Juarez
Lucinda Williams - What if
Roxanne Potvin - I want to do everything for you
Percy Sledge - It tears me up
Art Neville - Ooh wee baby
Clifton Chenier - Ay etet fee aka eh petite fille
Steve Riley & His Mamou Playboys - Ramifcajuns
Ry Cooder - Smack dab in the middle
Al Vance - Every woman I know is crazy about an autombobile
Arther Smith & Cracker Jacks - Guitar boogie
Wade Ward - Old Joe Clark
Albert Ammons - Boogie woogie stomp
Betty Hall Jones - Buddy stay off that wine
Billie Holiday - I love my man
Ella FItzgerald - The music goes round and round
Louis Prima - I hear music
Duke Ellignton - Lotus blossom
Emmet Miller - Big Bad BIll is Sweet William now
John Hiatt - Big legged woman
Little Feat - Fat man in the bathtub