Search This Blog

27 November 2007

Night Train 21st November 07

Lucinda Williams - Metal firecracker
Lucinda Williams - Unsuffer me
Rolling Stones - Wild horses
Hank Williams - Cold, cold heart
Hank Snow - A fool such as I
Floyd Dixon - Fine fine thing
Joe Hill Louis - She may be yours
Veltones - Fool in love
Markeys - Sack o woe
Otis Redding - Chained and bound
Dion - I just want to make love you
Geraint Watkins - I'm crazy about you
Solveig Slettahjell - Where do you run ro
Charlie Haden Quartet West - Deep song
Stan Getz - The peacocks
Tom Waits - Down there by the train
Borodin String Quartet #2 - Allegra Moderato
Boccherini - Concerto for cello #3 Adagio
Victor Villadangos - Midnight in Buenos Aires
Paco Pena - Rondenas
Souad Massi -
Boban i Markpo Markovic Orkestar - Bori
Beausoleil - Rolling pin
Gus Viseur et Son ensemble - Jeanette
Neko Case - Look for me (I'll be around)
Lucinda Williams - Steal your love