Search This Blog

2 December 2007

NightTrain 28th November 07

Beatles - Taxman
Ray Davies - In a moment
Ryan Adams - To be young (is to be sad and to be high)
Rodney Crowell - Don't get me started
Rocky De Valera & The Gravediggers - Sinne Fianna Fail blues
John Quinn, Ed Twyford & Paul Brown - Love and mercy
Flamingos - Love walked in
Prisonaires - Just walkin' in the rain
Carla Thomas - I think he does
Booker T & The MGs - Chinese checkers
Triumphs - Burnt biscuits
Dion - Son of Skip James
Van Morrison - And it stoned me
Eddie Reader - Medicine
Annie Lennox - Why
Julie London- I'm in the mood for love
Camille O Sullivan - Song for old lovers
Virginia Rodrigues - Mimar voce
Gary Burton - Libertango
Gary Burton & Richard Galliano - Waltz for Debby
Al Cohn - I remember you
Pink Martini - Ojala
Boban Markovic - Latino
Fanfare Tirana - Merre lehte
Waresron Mc Carthy - New Year carol - residue
June Tabor - The first time ever I saw your face
Brodsky Quartet & Elvis Costello - The birds will be singing
Kronos Quartet - Cancao verdes anos
Duke Ellington - Deep purple