Search This Blog

13 March 2008

NightTrain 12th March '08

Jeff Healy - How blue can you get
Ted Hawkins - Peace and happiness
Slim Harpo - I'm a king bee
Buddy Holly - Not fade away
Ronnie Self - Pretty bad blues
Nick Lowe - I knew the bride when she used to rock n roll
Willie Deville - Heart and soul
Dr John - Big Chief
Pete Johnson Orchestra - 1280 stomp
Cecil Grant - Screwy boobie
Billie Holiday - I can't give you anything but love
Madeleine Peyroux - Dance me to the the end of love
Mose Allison - I hadn' anyone till you
Fred Hersch - Misterioso
Fitch - Lament
Fourplay String Quartet - You've changed your tune
Ed Preswell - Shady grove
Rachel Unthank & The WInterset - Blue bleezing blind drunk
Djivan Gasparyan - I will not be sad
Ry Cooder & Manuel Galban - Los Twangueros
Estrella Morente - Solea
Mariza - Transparente
K'Naan - Be free
Amiel Moodie - Mellow reggae
Le Trio Jourban - Masar
Johnny Cash - Spiritual
Enrico Caruso - A la luz de la luna
John Mc Cormack - Molly Branigan