Search This Blog

29 March 2008

NightTrain 26th Mar'08

Lunfardia - Cartas de amor
Estrella Morente - Imperiorio Argentine
BB King - Blues Medley
- Don't answer the door
- You done lost your good thing now
- I need your love so bad
- Nobody loves me but my mother
Eric Bibb - Get on board
Solveig Slettahjell - We were Indians
Cassandra Wilson - Tupelo honey
Stephanne Grappelli - Stardust
Csaba Onczay - Prelude from Bach Cello Suite #6 in Dmaj
Al Green - Call me
Isaac Hayes - Soulville
Nomi Shelton & Gospel Queens- What have you done
Orchestra Baobab - Nijaay
Pabas Das Baul & Sam Mills - Dil ki Doya
Ian Mc Millan - Mr Coward
Eliza Mc Carthy - Maid on the shore
Rachel Unthank & The Winterset - Newcastle Lullaby
David Byrne - Strange ritual
Lou Reed - Last Amercian whale
Sam Baker - Waves
Merle Haggard - If only I could fly
kd Lang - Get some