Search This Blog

21 October 2008

NightTrain 22nd October'08

Four Tops - Baby I need your loving
Four Tops - It's the same old song
Jackie WIlson - I get the sweetest feeling
Aretha Franklin - My cup runneth over
Tony Bennett & Count Basie - Are you having any fun
Count Basie - The kid from Red Bank (for Neal Hefti)
Count Basi - Teddy the toad (for Neal Hefti)
Ellen Demos - Round midnight
Big Joe Turner - The chicken & the hawk
Hazmat Modine - Lost for the train (for Joe)
Bob Dylan - Everything is broken
Paul Kelly -
Campbell Brothers - Put a little love in your heart
Johnny Taylor & Soul Stirrers - The love of God
Geraint Watkins - Heart of the city
Lou Reed - Sweet Jane
Joe Henderson - Milestones
Helen Merril - Paloma
Spike Robinson - Shadow waltz
Junior Byles - Curly locks
Femi Kuti - Eh oh
Rokia Traore - Tounka
Carlos Puebla, Santiago Martinez & Pedro Soba - El Bodeguero
Omara Portuondo & Maria Bethania - Voce
Merle Haggard - More than my old guitar
Doug Mc Leod - I respectfully decline
Tampa Red - Denver blues
John Mc Cormack - Nearer my God to thee
John Mc Cormack - The heart of Paddy Whack - A little bit of Ireland