Search This Blog

13 October 2008

NightTrain 8th October '08

Art Pepper - Broadway
Randy Crawford & Joe Sample - Everyday I have the blues
Dexter Gordon - The moontrane
Al Green - What more do you want from me
Phantom Limb- Don't say a word
Solveig Slettahjell - 4:30 am
Christine Tobin- Everybody knows
David Byrne - Like humans do
David Rublin - I rode with Jesses James
The Good Rocking Daddies - Ain't no home
Belton Richard - Oh Lucille
Paul Weller - English rose
Sam Baker - Sweetly undone
Dujcan Chisolm - Lorient mornings
Harry Koizumi - La Paloma
Tom Waits - Somewhere
Mariza - Rosa Branca
Omara Portuondo & Maria Bethania - Tal vez
Mina - Esperame en el cielo
Paco Pena - Zorongo
Django Reinhardt - Blue drag
Charlie Christian - Tom tom special
Big Joe Turner - Baby I still want you
Fairfield Four - Hallelujah (love just bubbles over in my heart)
Doug Mc Leod - That ain't right
Hank Williams - I'll never get out of this world alive
Honor Heffernan - Ranining in my life
Chubby Parker - See the black clouds breaking over yonder
Turtle String Quartet - So what