Search This Blog

22 June 2009

NighTrain 17th June'09

Etta James - Tell Mama
Martha & The Vandellas - No where to hide
Clarence Carter - Slip away
Imelda May - Johnny got a boom boom
Jimmie Skinner - You don't know my mind
Moon's Mullican - Moon's tune
Louis Jordan - Ain't that just a like a woman
Ry Cooder- Tamp em up solid
Nick Lowe - What's so funny about peace love and understanding
Leonard Cohen - Boogie St
Joni Michell - Dry cleaner from Des Moines
Solveig Slettahjell - My heart delongs to Daddy
Solveigh Slettahjell - Have a little faith in me
Anhtiny & The Johnsons - Sing for me
Cousin Elias - At night forgotten son
Donnacha Toomey - Emilia
Paul Burch - Last dream of Will Keene
Mary Gauthier - Your sister cried
Talking Heads - Houses in motion
Goran Bregovic - Underground tango
Radiokijado - SOS
Los Fabulosos Cadillacs - Wake up and make love to me
Lord Kitchener - London is the place for me
Staff Benda Bilili - Marguerite
David Murray - Nobody knows the trouble I've seen & Down by the riverside