Search This Blog

22 June 2009

Roots of American Music 17th June'09

Ko Ko Taylor - Wang dang doodle
Etta James - The same rope
Sam Cooke - Bring it on home to me
Otis Redding - My girl
Rafael Sadiq - Let's take a walk
Duane Eddy & The Rebels - Moving & Groovin'
Joe Turner - Flip, flop and fly
Lowell Fulsom - Don't be so evil
Llyod Price - Frog legs
Art Neville - Ooh wee Baby
Dr. John - Average kind of guy
Ray Charles - Leave my woman alomne
Jerry Lee Lewis - Great balls of fire
Narvel Felts - My babe
Coasters - Along came Jones
Little Richard - Money Honey
Hayes Carll - Drunken poets dream
Bob Dylan - I feel a change a coming on
Ke Mo - I'm so lonesome I could cry
Hank Williams - Lost highway
Charlie Parr - 1922 blues
Robert Johnson - 32-20 blues
Art Tatum - Humouresque
Jimmy Mc Griff - Moonglow
Phoebe Snow - Good times
Dorothy Love Coates - 99 and 1/2 won't do
Swan Silvertones - Sinner man